Acceptable use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website rosenwasser.co.uk This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our website rosenwasser.co.uk.
Your use of rosenwasser.co.uk (our website) is subject to the following rules.
- rosenwasser.co.uk is a website operated by Finchley Productions Ltd (referred to herein as "we" or “us” and “our” shall be construed as a reference to us). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under limited company number 07773534 and our registered office is at Pyramid House, 956 High Road London N12 9RX
- Our website may only be used for lawful purposes and you may not use our website: If your use would in any way breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. For fraudulent, or unlawful purposes or in any manner which has a fraudulent or unlawful effect. In any manner that may harm children or minors in any way. To knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, which are set out below. To send spam, (which in legal terms means to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation). To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. To engage in any acts or behaviour which may reasonably be construed as unprofessional or contrary to the rules of any relevant supervisory or regulatory authority. To collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their consent.
By using our website you also agree:
- Not to access without authority from us, interefer with, damage or disrupt: any part of our website; any equipment or network on which our website is stored; any software used in the provision of our website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We provide interactive services in the content area of our site to allow you to communicate. These could include:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- SMS and RSS feeds
- Online booking
- Attendees lists
- Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, whether it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). We are, however, under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user where such use would violate our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- It is the responsibility of the parents of anyone under 18 years of age to check their minor's use of any of our interactive services. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
When you contribute anything to our website, you must abide by the following standards for the content you submit. Your contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Your contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- withdrawal of your right to use our site, which may be temporary or permanent and may be immediate;
- removal of any links from our site to your site which may be temporary or permanent and may be immediate;
- removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary; and
- legal action against you for any liability, loss, claim or expense (including reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any action we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
CHANGES TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.